Recreational Vehicle (RV) Protection, Your Home Away from Home

TRecreational vehicles can handle a wide range of travel and camping options. Whether you own a Travel Trailer, Tagalong Camper, 5th Wheel or Motor Home (Class A, B or C), you’ll require RV insurance to protect your traveling home-away-from-home. RV insurance is similar to auto insurance in the type of coverages it offers, such as:

  • Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability
  • Comprehensive
  • Collision
  • Medical Payments
  • Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist

Additional add-on coverages are available such as roadside assistance, towing and rental reimbursement. Talk to us about your specific needs.

Consult with one of our Recreational Vehicle advisors to learn more about your Recreational insurance options!